Thursday, December 6, 2012

All I want for Christmas...

The hubs tends to forget to get my Christmas present until the 23rd or 24th. He's then rushed and ends up shopping in town, and usually ends up with a gift card or something that is maybe more of a gift for him than for me. I used to hint at things I liked, but eventually realized that was futile. I then started flat out telling him things I liked. However, he usually forgets. Back in the day though, he used to put quite a bit of thought into it and kind of rocked out in regards to gift giving. So here it is, my Christmas wish list... although I'm sure even this won't help.

1. Women's Columbia Bugaboo Jacket... b/c hey, it's freaking cold in South Dakota.





2. Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer (white)

3. Sexy Little Things Noir by Victoria's Secret


4. Mint Green Fossil Maddox Flats
5. Canon Powershot S110 (yeah, this one's not happening... spendy, spendy)

But honestly, I'd be just as happy with a hand written love letter and a day with his full attention. :)

<3 M






No comments:

Post a Comment