Saturday, January 5, 2013

Ponies!

I have had a BUSY last 24 hours! It started with drinks after work with a friend (always a great time), then I went to a hockey game with the hubs and a friend. It was a blast - we were right up on the glass, and there were quite a few fights. Then this morning, bright and early, I was off shopping with my mom, my sister, and my niece. We went thrifting in the morning, which unfortunately didn't turn up much. I found a couple of cute pieces of furniture, but since we were in my mom's little Forte, and had the babyseat and stroller in tow, there wasn't room. Later though, a trip to the mall lead to my purchase of these:

My red Jellypop Ponies!

At first I picked them up because I thought they were hideous and I was going to make a joke about purchasing them. My mom made a crack about how ugly they were. I said that I kind of liked them... because I was starting to, but all the while knowing that I also thought they were ugly. I decided to try them on... and then I was in love! My mom and sister said they were ugly (I believe my sister tried to be polite and called them "interesting"), but agreed that my quirky self could make them work. I was torn between the red and the blue, but I have been wanting some red shoes. Also, for some reason, the red ones were $5 less. They were on clearance, so these ugly ducklings cost me a whopping $15 (original price $59.99)! Win, win! I'm so stoked to rock these!

<3 M

No comments:

Post a Comment