Sunday, January 27, 2013

Greek Salad

I need, need, need to get back into the habit of blogging daily. I don't know what it is, but I've been extremely unmotivated in this area, but extra motivated in other areas. I guess it all evens out.

I had the Mediterranean Salad at Old Chicago last weekend, and it was yummy. It inspired me to whip together a Greek Salad of my own. This is a super easy and tasty meal for those busy weeknights.



Here's what you'll need...


  • Lettuce (whatever kinds, blends you desire)
  • A tomato, chopped
  • 1/2 a cucumber, sliced
  • croutons
  • parmesan cheese
  • 2 oz. feta cheese
  • black olives
  • 1 chicken breast 
  • garlic
  • black pepper
  • sea salt
  • olive oil
  • Kraft Greek Vinaigrette dressing
Put a small amount of olive oil in a fry pan and fry the chicken breast. Season with garlic, sea salt, and pepper. Once cooked, cut into thin strips.

Combine other ingredients. Most of these ingredients, how much you'll add just depends on your personal preference. Add chicken and toss. Top with Kraft Greek Vinaigrette dressing.

Super simple, but a super tasty combination. 

<3 M

No comments:

Post a Comment