Saturday, September 8, 2012

Who am I & What am I Doing Here?


Hello! I’d like to take this time to tell you a bit about myself & why I feel the need to blog. Well, here goes…
My name is Mandy. AKA Mandycommandy, AKA The Captain. I earned these nicknames because of my ability to get stuff DONE. Like yesterday. I suppose I can be a little dominant and controlling, but underneath I’m a total softy (shhh… it’s a secret). A little more about me… I am a nerd. Really; a big one. I love math, reading, dinosaurs, dogs, & baking. I rock a cardigan on a regular basis. I love Nascar; I’m obsessed with Jimmie Johnson. I can’t function without caffeine. I never leave the house without eyeliner. I am sarcastic. I swear like a sailor and I have no intention of stopping. 
I decided to start blogging for no reason other than to get the words in my head out. Too often they swirl about in my head like crazy little bats, flapping frantically, causing a state of unrest and leading to sleep deprivation.
So now that you’ve found me and my blog, you might be wondering what you will find here. My interests are a bit eclectic, although most do lean towards the artsy and creative side. I enjoy cooking, baking, drawing, painting, sculpting, tattoos, diy projects, makeup, fashion, music, photography, psychology, reading, writing, math, dinosaurs, dogs, and NASCAR. Expect to find posts about these topics. You’re also going to find me talking about atheism on a regular basis.
And so my journey into the world of blogging begins… somehow, I thought it would be a bigger production, rather than my words just silently slipping unnoticed into the continuous stream of the internet. Even so, I am looking forward to this adventure, and I hope more of you decide to join me along the way.
<3 M

No comments:

Post a Comment